Become an Strengths Institute accredited Executive Strengths Coach
Only Strengths Institute Accredited Specialist Level Coaches may register for the Strengths Institute Executive Level coach training
As a Strengths Institute Executive Strengths Coach you learn to interpret and apply all the knowledge and skill from the first two coach training levels within the context of individual and team performance and leadership development.
Upcoming Executive Strengths coaching courses:
Gauteng: 28 - 29 June 2018. Click here to register
In order to register for Executive Level Strengths coach training, a strengths coach should have completed:
- Both the Associate and Specialist Level Strengths coach training with Strengths Institute
- No less than 50 individual or team coaching sessions or journeys
- An in-depth understanding of 34 Talent Themes – including the latest research
- An in-depth understanding of the Strengths dynamics – Signature themes, the lesser talents and non-patterns
- Analyzing and interpreting a full 34 StrengthsFinder Report
- Talent Clusters - in-depth application on a Full 34 Report
- Talent Roles and their application in a Full 34 Report
- Applying the “TFB” Strengths Coaching Model to the Full 34 Strengths Journey
- Applying the “Strengths & Values” Coaching Models to the Full 34 Strengths Journey
- Turning mis-managed Strengths into well-managed Strengths
- Different styles of Coaching
- Combining Clifton StrengthsFinder with Management Tools
- Specific Environment coaching on Full 34 Strengths
- Group and Team Coaching – The Full 34 Matrix
- Team Coaching through Interdependence
- Executive Coaching – Steps to Success
You will acquire the skill to interpret, apply and coach the Full 34 StrengthsFinder Report in a manner that produces excellent development and results for the client. You will also learn and experience the use of Strengths-based coaching methodology in association with a number of additional development tools and programs.
The Strengths Institute Executive strengths coach accreditation should not be confused with coach training presented by Gallup Inc. the creator and owner of StrengthsFinder, nor are we accredited by or associated with Gallup Inc. as Gallup-certified Strengths coaches. For training at Gallup Inc, please refer to Gallup resources.
The Strengths Institute coach training program focuses predominantly on practical application to create enduring change beyond basic awareness.