Become an Strengths Institute accredited Associate Strengths Coach
Coach people to discover their natural talents, develop it into strengths, and deploy it towards lasting success beyond awareness.
At the Strengths Institute we offer a complete coaching curriculum to educate and train coaches who are passionate about strengths-based development. We present the course from within our extensive experience with coaching and developing strengths.
Upcoming Associate Strengths Coaching courses:
Gauteng: 14 -16 March 2018. Click here to register
Cape Town: 26 - 28 March 2018. Click here to register
Gauteng: 30 May - 1 June 2018. Click here to register
Gauteng: 18 - 20 July 2018. Click here to register
Cape Town: 10 - 12 September 2018. Click here to register
Gauteng: 12 -14 November 2018. Click here to register
Our Strengths Institute Associate Strengths Coach accreditation training is led by qualified and professional instructors in an interactive classroom atmosphere, where we teach you the strategies and solutions necessary to help you maximize your coaching potential.
Launch your coaching career or add this skill to your coaching toolkit.
Duration of the coaching course: 3 Days
- Understanding the "Strengths Based Philosophy" as developed by Gallup
- Overview of Positive Psychology
- History and impact of the Strengths Movement
- All about the Clifton StrengthsFinder tool (statistics, use and worldwide impact)
- Understanding the 34 Clifton StrengthsFinder Talent Themes
- 34 Talent Theme Definitions and expert insight
- Talent, Strength, Skill and Knowledge
- Possible Talent Roles Overview
- Talent Theme Dynamic Influence
- Super Themes
- Seemingly Opposing Themes
- Talent Clusters Overview
- Talent Needs & Wants
- Importance of Talent Management
- Self-Awareness & Other-Awareness
- Coaching through your own Strengths
- Strengths Coaching Skills (how to coach using StrengthsFinder)
- Strengths Listening Skills (how to listen for clues / patterns)
- Strengths Development Skills (how to develop Talents into Strengths)
- Skill for combining Strengths with other coaching methods
- Executive Full 34 Report (your full sequence of all your 34 Strengths)
- 90 minute one-on-one Awareness Discussion on your Executive Full 34 Report
- Deck of 34 Strengths Coaching Cards
- Access to Strengths Institute resources
- Numerous downloadable materials, models and coach resources.
The Strengths Institute Associate strengths coach accreditation should not be confused with the coach training presented by Gallup Inc. the creator and owner of StrengthsFinder, nor are we accredited by or associated with Gallup Inc. as Gallup-certified Strengths coaches. For training at Gallup Inc, please refer to Gallup resources.
The Strengths Institute coach training program focuses predominantly on practical application to create enduring change beyond basic awareness.